Tuesday 3 February 2009

Mistress

Mistress

Many people examining my life would not, indeed could not, see the truth. All they saw in my life was my subservience to my mistress and my complete adoration for her. Some would call me a slave to her affections, although, in my own humble opinion being a slave was a loving, caring, symbiotic relationship. True enough the thought of slavery may seem prehistoric and outdated to some even degrading in some aspects but my understanding of the slave / mistress relationship is somewhat different.

Let me sum it up for you in this way; The role of a mistress is to control and care for every aspect of her slave’s life in order to bring her, that is the mistress, the most joy and happiness possible. The role of the slave is to obey the wishes and commands of the mistress to ensure her happiness. When these roles are taken on the fact is that both parties are doing what they want to do and the result is happiness. In the position of control it is imperative that the mistress sets out the rules of her household clearly and ensures that her slave strictly adheres to them. It is also imperative that the slave understands the rules and complies with them. These two factors maintain the equilibrium of the relationship and both parties know where they stand.

Where necessary the mistress has the duty, indeed the obligation of reprimanding or punishing her slave to ensure the smooth running of her home. The reader must note that a relationship between mistress and slave or indeed master and slave is one that is not entered into lightly and is always considered to be for life. This contrasts sharply with a lot of relationships nowadays which are so easily discarded on a mere whim or on the shallowest of grounds. Perhaps one ‘partner’ envisages a problem or foresees some doom or other or they become scared that “it will not last” when in fact with a little hard work and application the relationship would bloom.

Too many people throw relationships away instead of committing themselves to the hard work necessary to keep it going. Lets face it anything worthwhile needs to be taken care of through thick or thin and that is what the mistress / slave relationship is about.

The first matters to be determined, as in any good relationship are the rules, which can vary dramatically from one relationship to another. It is not good enough to simply search for the right slave or mistress! One could wait for a thousand years for that event. No! one must decide on a suitable slave or mistress who most nearly reaches the standards required and then set about perfecting the relationship.

With the best will in the world every slave and mistress has their faults but these are the very things, which must be taken a hold of. They should be nurtured and tended to until the faults all but disappear and the relationship and the individuals become as perfect as they can be, for themselves and their mistress or slave.

I hope this clears up some misnomers in the areas of domination and slavery which may be outside of your areas of knowledge. In my humble opinion I would rather have a loving passionate mistress with a few faults that can be worked out than a boring unattractive mistress with no ‘wow’ factor who has no zest for life.

At the crux of this relationship is the recognition that there is always a ‘top’, the more dominant and a ‘bottom’, the more subservient partner. In a lot of relationships the top is always in charge and the bottom is always subservient, but in my humble opinion the best relationships are always a mixture. That is to say that the top is sometimes the one who ‘takes the orders’ and the bottom sometimes takes command.

As with any relationship there is a great deal of hard work to be gone through until everything runs smoothly. Off course there has to be that first magnetic attraction, you know the kind of feeling that turns your tummy over and makes you toes tingle and sets your heart pitter pattering. Without that initial animal attraction the relationship could be too hard to handle but if that wow factor is there I can promise you that it’s going to be a relationship worth working at so hey don’t even think about it if you find what I call a keeper! Just get your head down work hard and make it happen.

Now where was I …… oh yes I was telling you about my mistress . She is just wonderful. Sometimes I must admit that I am a little afraid of her and perhaps afraid of the power that she has over me. After all she is a very strong individual who knows her own mind and I for one do not want to cross her. Having said that, behind her mask of iron is an adorable soft cuddly little human being who has fears just like you and me. The fact that she is normally totally in control of her life and those around her is neither here nor there. She has moments when she needs to melt and it’s then that she takes me in her arms and cuddles me closely and whispers in my ear and cries softly to me like a little baby and it’s my turn to be in control and be pampered. It’s then that she needs all the love and attention that she can get after all it’s tough being a top all the time. Always remember that every rock needs firm ground to stand on.

My name is Arthur and my mistress is called Marie Elaine. We are Swiss French and this little story is about our first holiday together abroad in England. When my mistress had first told me that we were going abroad my heart was beating ten to the dozen. I was more than a little afraid after all it would be the first time that I would be leaving my familiar surroundings and my friends and I must admit that I was not looking forward to it a great deal.

One of the worst aspects to me was the language barrier. Normally I didn’t have a problem socially because I mixed with my own kind and anyway I spent most of my time at home waiting for my mistress and attending to her needs as best as I could when she was home. Going abroad however was going to be a huge challenge for me. Nevertheless what my mistress wanted my mistress received. She is a terrific organiser and she took control and made all the arrangements.

I just fussed around her as she talked on the phone with the travel agent and hoteliers and other people to ensure a perfect vacation. She was very precise in her needs, some would say finicky, but I love her for all that she is down to her last little wrinkle. Nothing but nothing could take away my love for her. I have to admit that sometimes I just do not like what she does or says or the way she says it ….but …. She is my mistress and I know that we always get around our little faults. Sometimes I am a little defiant and get a bit arrogant as she can be as well but we both know where we stand. She loves me and I love her , such a good reassuring feeling to know that we will be together for the rest of our lives no matter what.

Anyway when my mistress had finished making the travel arrangements she called me to her side, which is where I love to be. Sometimes it’s not possible but at those times I know she is thinking of me and I am most definitely thinking of her. Whether I am lazing around with friends or even doing a bit of rodent extermination, which in the big old house we live in takes up quite a bit of time, I always feel that my place is with her if at all possible.

I sat attentively as she told me all about the adventure we were going to have over in England and she stroked my fur as I purred appreciatively. Sometimes being a cat is a hard life but someone has to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger