Wednesday 11 February 2009

Bills and Moon

So I think I have finally got to grips with writing a "Bill and Moons" romance story. At our Nano group it was decided that we would have a challenge of writing a romance in the Mills style. I must admit it has been one of the hardest writing tasks I have attempted.

It has caused lots of angst and at times I have felt the way a fish might feel if the water turned to jello impregnated with razor blades. Do fish feel? Is it true they only have a memory that lasts a few seconds? Was that where the idea for spotless mind came?

After some extremely patient advice from a friend (btw I apologise unreservedly for turning into a werewolf on PCP) the penny, I think, has finally dropped and now I can go over my 1,000 words or so with a keen Bills and Moon eye and hopefully get it reasonably right.

A lot of things are coming together atm and I am enjoying the exploration of the creative side of life, well most of the time. Am gradually getting the web site together for Space To Breathe. Nice to see it taking shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger